Sony Xperia 5 & Style Cover Black, (UK/IE), Dual SIM
- The latest experiences from Sony in a compact design made to fit your hand
- Triple lens camera with Eye AF technology from Sony's Alpha cameras
- 21:9 CinemaWide™ 6.1"" FHD+ HDR OLED display with HDR upscaling technology
- Immersive & powerful gaming experience on the 21:9 display with Game enhancer
- Dolby Atmos® for an amazing audio experience with multi-dimensional sound
- Reviews (58)
- PayPal Credit
Wider experience, compact design
The Xperia 5 brings you the latest experiences from Sony in a stylish compact design made to fit your hand.
Compact design, made to fit in the palm of your hand
Designed with timeless sophistication, the Xperia 5 not only feels good to hold, it’s the perfect size to use comfortably with one hand.
Always in focus with a triple lens camera
Xperia 5 features an advanced triple lens camera for any situation and light condition. Equipped with Sony´s Eye AF* technology you can also get perfect portraits.
Brings you closer to the real movie experience
The 21:9 CinemaWide™ display is the perfect way to experience movies, TV shows and games with bright, clear detail and colours supported by rich Dolby Atmos® sound.
Take your gaming to the next level
The Xperia 5 is a gaming powerhouse – you’ll see more of the action and get the jump on the competition with a 21:9 CinemaWide display. Our unique Game enhancer add-on will boost your gameplay.
Terms & conditions
Consumer who order the Xperia 5 between 1st November and 31st January 2020 inclusive will receive a complementary case
Case model: SCBJ10 for Xperia 5
Complementary case will be automatically added to the order
1 complementary case per device
In the event of a return, the case will also need to be returned to receive a refund
Sony can withdraw this offer at any time
Perfect "Like a Breeze"
- I have had several brands of phones, the good one has been a samsung. One sony years ago. Waited for the almost perfect phone for me. Xperia 5 came to be that phone. Over all, I like everything about this sony. Perfect for small hands. One thing to have in mind when owning a phone like this one: If you take the time to study the phone and all its features and come to the best layout that best fit your use, this little machine becomes one of the best phones you could ever experience to use. I am not much of a knowledgeable in a technological sense, but I like said. Take time to play around and you will find how superbly this phone performs! By the way, only nearly a month into use, it just went through the fist xperia software update, and it got faster and smother. Can wait for Android 10.
Bad Camera & Bad Battery
- Phone is a great looking device, performance is above average. I would not buy this device because: 21st Century and SONY makes flagship phones with poor Cameras, Batteries and lower Processors ? How come ? Hey, paying almost 799-900 USD is a waste of money ! a phone like this has to be at least 3.580 mAh and 48MP Cameras, aside from that, Snadragon 855 - 855+ Processors.
Hand thin people happy to use military blue xperia 5
- The advantages are as follows: 1. Smart photo and intelligent learning & recognition system 2. Mini version X1, function is similar to X1 3. The appearance is the same as the Japanese feel, the military blue is good, and the rock is fine for the people, the purple will be better. 4. Although the power is small, it is slower than X1 (more power) 5. The volume is loud and loud 6.sony store Tsim Sha Tsui with Mong Kok staff and friends are kind and courteous The improvements are as follows: 1. No left xperia keyboard, use google keyboard is good habit
Per aspera ad astra
- The phone is very nice. There is one inconvenience: Xperia Companion does not support data transfer to Xperia 5. The message redirects you to the web page where you can find out that you have to do it yourself, folder by folder. You have to connect the phones to your laptop and copy files manually. In my case, there was another disadvantage: I could not drag and drop folders directly, because the operation failed. Instead, I had to copy all the necessary folders from the old phone to the HDD on my laptop first. Then I moved them from HDD to Xperia 5. There is also an option to transfer data via Google Drive; however, in my case, this is not an option because I needed to move 10 GB of data, which exceeded the limit in my account. And the link speed is not suitable for such amounts of data.
- Superbra thanks all Who watch trainsessions level4 is my goal Niklas Eriksson +46765831746
5th Sony Phone
- I use my phone 12 hours a day on the job, so I need a fast, reliable and tough phone. I've yet to have a single Sony phone break. They've all been dropped, kicked, fallen off counters, sat on and generally abused during their time with me. It's not that I'm clumsy, or don't care for my phone, the opposite in fact is true. It's just that in my line of work they're exposed to daily hazards. I've been using the 5 for about a month now and do love it. It's a big upgrade over my XZ2. Much quicker, camera is far better and the display is incredible. It did take a bit to get used to the form factor and the side sense doesn't always work well, but I don't really have a use for it. I do find the lack of ability to add a 3rd home screen annoying, but hope it is changed in a future software update.
I love this Smartphone
- Sony is back....
Love Sony Mobiles
- Fantastic display with greatest camera. and my favourite design. (i hate dew drop, infinity V-display or circle square etc., etc.,)
I ?? Sony
- +design+ quality I received 1 week ago,very happy with my Xperia 5 in blue color. After using the Xperia Z5 premium for almost 4 years,was time to change. Super fast mobile, Charges very quick,is beatiful. Audio icredible loud,nice picture and video quality.
- Except for the price, I'm very satisfied with everything! Good hold. Laying down and surfing the media. I really like the android versions made by Sony. It is light in weight compared to similar category phones. WF-1000XM3 Thank You SONY! :-)
- So you think you have a great screen and phone...? Well I can promise you that nothing compares to the new Xperia 5. This screen is such a delight and streaming videos from it is just a pure pleasure. I don't want to watch my TV anymore - the quality is to bad. Everything else works just like it should - quick and smooth.Battery and design is also outstanding. This one puts Sony into the top league once again!
Warranty is a trick, there is no guarantee
- May 2019 bought xoera 10. Initially, the headphone output did not work after the purchase, then the speaker stopped working and you hear a conversation ... after that it turned out that there is no guarantee as there are scratches on the case ... after alleged diagnostics, warranty repair was refused .. asked what method the diagnosis was carried out, they said it was a secret ... sent an examination sonny does not do an examination ... with an independent examination, if the phone is opened by third parties, the phone automatically loses its warranty for six months WHAT NEXT
- Get this for as little as £58.25 per month with PayPal Credit
|Monthly Payments||Instalments||Total Amount Payable||Instalment Interest p.a.|
How PayPal Credit would work for future purchases
PayPal Credit acts like an online credit card, and gives you a credit limit that can be used for this and future purchases. PayPal Credit gives customers access to a range of instalment and purchase offers. Eligible purchases from Expansys can use instalment offers, giving you access to a lower rate for the instalment period. If you are approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchases, the interest rate for those purchases won’t be more than 17.9% and may be even lower.
- Representative 19.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. BRANDPATH COMMERCE LIMITED acts as a broker and offers credit solely from PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.