Sony Xperia 5 & Style Cover Blue, (UK/IE), Single SIM
- The latest experiences from Sony in a compact design made to fit your hand
- Triple lens camera with Eye AF technology from Sony's Alpha cameras
- 21:9 CinemaWide™ 6.1"" FHD+ HDR OLED display with HDR upscaling technology
- Immersive & powerful gaming experience on the 21:9 display with Game enhancer
- Dolby Atmos® for an amazing audio experience with multi-dimensional sound
- Reviews (66)
- PayPal Credit
Wider experience, compact design
The Xperia 5 brings you the latest experiences from Sony in a stylish compact design made to fit your hand.
Compact design, made to fit in the palm of your hand
Designed with timeless sophistication, the Xperia 5 not only feels good to hold, it’s the perfect size to use comfortably with one hand.
Always in focus with a triple lens camera
Xperia 5 features an advanced triple lens camera for any situation and light condition. Equipped with Sony´s Eye AF* technology you can also get perfect portraits.
Brings you closer to the real movie experience
The 21:9 CinemaWide™ display is the perfect way to experience movies, TV shows and games with bright, clear detail and colours supported by rich Dolby Atmos® sound.
Take your gaming to the next level
The Xperia 5 is a gaming powerhouse – you’ll see more of the action and get the jump on the competition with a 21:9 CinemaWide display. Our unique Game enhancer add-on will boost your gameplay.
Terms & conditions
Consumer who order the Xperia 5 between 1st November and 31st January 2020 inclusive will receive a complementary case
Case model: SCBJ10 for Xperia 5
Complementary case will be automatically added to the order
1 complementary case per device
In the event of a return, the case will also need to be returned to receive a refund
Sony can withdraw this offer at any time
The crappiest phone ever
- I come from a legacy of Sony "compacts" and have loved each for its "high spec in small form-factor" concept. This on the other hand is: - mediocre spec, - an absolutely stupid and clumsy formfactor impossible to fit in a pocket and impossible to use one-handed. - It's hugely overpriced, - the camera gives a decent shot 50% of the times, - right side is all buttons (good luck mounting it in any holder), - the side sense requires the touch of a surgeon, - the fingerprint sensor is absolutely worthless and is against any common sense not integrated in the On/off button - the Bluetooth crashes instantaneously, - the screen activates during calls so you will experience switching calls without knowing it, -the feature set is late 2017/early 2018, i.e. no wireless charging etc.
Worst Sony thing on the market so far
- The only great thing about the device is the display. I had almost all Sony devices from the Z1 until now. The fingerprint sensor is the biggest scrap out there is 80% of the finger is not recognized. Sony has no longer the own email app that was just great even the phone app is no longer bought by Sony but by Google. The camera is mediocre compared to others. Even the zx2 compact has taken better pictures. The other features that have come to like lateral sensors that nobody needs do not even work properly with the original Sony cover. So in general, the device is neither thoughtful nor perfected. It's just annoying that my device does not get it up despite 5 saved fingers.
Missing call notifications
- I have no missing call at all but phone still showing me! Battery is absolutely awful. Selfie camera is just desaster don't even understand why they put this kind of lenses in... Sony, you should think about to give up with phones. After 14 years, I am giving up and moving to another trade mark.
Horror, not a smartphone
- Rare rubbish, adored sony all her life, waited for a new sony5 on pre-order. The phone turned out to be with a congenital defect in the speaker and some kind of system error that does not allow to erase missed calls to the end, the numbers hang on the receiver missed, as a result, the phone was written off, changed to the same ... with the second phone the same thing ... they said the whole line with a defect, alas and ah, I had to say goodbye to this company forever.
Do not buy
- Terrible phone, you have to buy an adapter to link to the computer as its supplied with a ridiculous wire. It doesn't work well with this, the signal drops in and out. When speaking to the technical team, it's not their problem and they close the chat on you. I've been Sony fan for years but never again after this. Doesn't connect to power bank, or other accessories without adapter either. Refused a suitable wire which I know they make for their other handsets. Apparently it's the vendors fault for having the wrong wire???? Customer service is a joke. Don't buy
There is a big problem with fingerprint recognition
- There was a big problem with the fingerprint recognition. I sent it for repair once and it failed for no reason. !! Very disturbing!
- Get this for as little as £58.25 per month with PayPal Credit
|Monthly Payments||Instalments||Total Amount Payable||Instalment Interest p.a.|
How PayPal Credit would work for future purchases
PayPal Credit acts like an online credit card, and gives you a credit limit that can be used for this and future purchases. PayPal Credit gives customers access to a range of instalment and purchase offers. Eligible purchases from Expansys can use instalment offers, giving you access to a lower rate for the instalment period. If you are approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchases, the interest rate for those purchases won’t be more than 17.9% and may be even lower.
- Representative 19.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. BRANDPATH COMMERCE LIMITED acts as a broker and offers credit solely from PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.