Sony Xperia X 32GB, Black, UK/IE
- Reviews (3)
- PayPal Credit
Buy Xperia™ X
The smartphone camera that predicts the next move
With our smartest, fastest smartphone camera yet, you're always one step ahead of the action. Predictive Hybrid Autofocus keeps subjects in sharp focus, even when moving. Combined with a selfie camera that delivers stunning shots in the toughest light conditions, Xperia™ X is the smartphone you want for life's unexpectedly beautiful moments.
*Battery life has been measured against Sony Mobile Communications AB’s smartphone usage profile, defined in September 2014 to represent the typical smartphone user’s active condition, including but not limited to a range of usage scenarios (calling, texting, web browsing, social networking, game playing, music listening, picture taking, picture browsing, online video watching, video recording and playback).
- Height: 143 mm
- Width: 69 mm
- Thickness: 7.7 mm
- Weight: 152 grams
- Display: 5" Full HD 1080p TRILUMINOS Display for mobile X-Reality for mobile Dynamic Contrast Enhancement
- Camera: 23MP 1/2.3'' Exmor™ RS for mobile sensor Predictive Hybrid AF Quick launch 5x Clear Image Zoom 24mm Wide Angle G Lens F2.0 Low-light photography: ISO 12800 Full HD 1080p Video Recording SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode - video stabilisation Superior Auto Mode Pulse LED Flash
- Performance: Google Android™ M Qualcomm® Snapdragon 650 Processor 64-bit capable
- Battery: Up to 2 days battery life*** 2620 mAh
Thank you. Reviews are subject to moderation - your review should appear shortly.
- And speed is important Yeth and front camera ... and that the software is stable that no Trokiranje and other software flaw ... the cell phone and the way I take, because it seems to me better than z5, about these two mobile phones to meditate or x is safe ... thx.sony is the beast ...
- I'm using xa ultra with only 16gig on storage. I know with marshmallow you can use your card as internal storage but whenever I try to do that on my xperia xa ultra it never gives me that option and it does with other marshmallow devices. Please help me out
- Best in class camera & sound then other
- Get this for as little as £24.92 per month with PayPal Credit
|Monthly Payments||Instalments||Total Amount Payable||Instalment Interest p.a.|
How PayPal Credit would work for future purchases
PayPal Credit acts like an online credit card, and gives you a credit limit that can be used for this and future purchases. PayPal Credit gives customers access to a range of instalment and purchase offers. Eligible purchases from Expansys can use instalment offers, giving you access to a lower rate for the instalment period. If you are approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchases, the interest rate for those purchases won’t be more than 17.9% and may be even lower.
- Representative 17.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 17.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. EXPANSYS UK LIMITED acts as a broker and offers credit solely from PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.