Sony Xperia XZ Premium Luminous Chrome, UK/IE
- 19 MP Motion Eye™ camera with Super slow motion
- 5.5” 4K HDR display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 processor
- Water-resistant design
- Reviews (11)
- PayPal Credit
A camera that sees what the human eye can’t
The Xperia XZ Premium camera is called Motion Eye. Its Super slow motion records video at 960 frames per second – for playback four times slower than any other smartphone* – revealing incredible drama in any moment.
World’s first smartphone with a 4K HDR display
Using the same technology found in Sony BRAVIA TVs, you can now watch the latest 4K HDR content in the palm of your hand. Xperia XZ Premium gives an unparalleled viewing experience with astonishing colour, clarity and contrast.
Hear music like never before
High Resolution Audio was made for Sony’s premium audio products, and now it’s here in Xperia XZ Premium. It uncovers all your music’s detail and nuances, bringing you so close to studio quality it’s like you’re there with the artist.
And it all comes together in a premium design
Discover the full story on the Xperia XZ Premium product page
- Memory and storage: 4GB RAM
64GB (Single SIM) UFS internal memory
microSDXC support (up to 256GB)
- SIM capability: Single SIM / Nano SIM
- Operating System: Google Android™ 8.0 (Oreo)
- Processor (CPU): Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 processor
- Battery: 3230mAh
Smart Stamina: Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Battery Care: STAMINA Mode
Qualcomm® Quick Charge 3.0
- Durability: Water resistant (IP65/68)
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 on front and back
- Weight: 191g
- Dimensions: 156 x 77 x 7.9 mm
- Box Content: comes with UCH12 Quick Charger + Wired Portable PHF Stereo MH750 In-Ear headphone
- The most amazing, practical, fascinating mobile phone so far 😍 Keep up Sony 👍
- I can say it is the most advance smartphones compare to other brand phones...
- Buen teléfono, elegante buen diseño, la calidad de nitidez en la pantalla es increíble. la velocidad al abrir las aplicaciones es rápida.
- Amazing phone,best sony product ever.
- This phone has camera issues and your staff is not being honest with customer ! This is make me very angry and disappoint !
- After using Xperia Z1 for almost 4 years, I decided to fresh up and take the newest phone from Sony. I bought the Sony Xperia XZ PREMİUM. All the phone models before could not satisfied me but the xz premium broke the chain and I bought it. What is good about this phone? The camera is fast and shoots beautiful and very sharp pictures. And the slowmo function is a beaty. The speed with the snapdragon 835 is extreem fast. Opening all the apps is seconds. Just perfect. The storage of 4gb ram is oké. And the rom of 64gb is also oke. But the rom of 64gb could be more if I look at other brands which has already 256gb of storage. My question to Sony; Why not making different storages of the same model of Xz premium and make it more expensive if you want the one with higher storage. I would prefer a model of 256gb and pay €200 more. No problem for me. Size is perfect. Battery is doing very good. I can survive almost a whole day. Im a heavy user and sometimes I have to charge it once a day extra. After all im a very happy user and im making a lot of advertising. Im a real Sony fan. I use Sony from the time where it started with Sony Ericsson T610 and till now I use Sony. My wife wants XZ Premium also but she has to wait till august :-) Finally I say XZ PREMİUM is the phone which, I and all the others I show my phone WOW...... Thanks
- Einfach super ich habe Sonny seit 1998 war immer sehr zufrieden ich möchte mir gerne ein neues kaufen aber leider geht sich das im Moment nicht aus. Xperia XZ Premium
- Beautiful mhine
- Trully amazing phone!
- I love so & so Xperia™ XZ Premium. this is my heart, girlfriend, bed partner etc. its performance is very good till now. camera is supper-dupper, specialy slow video, water resistant, battery backup, 4k+HDR Display. but if more storng battery then i feel more good. because of 4k+HDR display & video reasulation. love Xperia™ XZ Premium
- Get this for as little as £49.92 per month with PayPal Credit
|Monthly Payments||Instalments||Total Amount Payable||Instalment Interest p.a.|
How PayPal Credit would work for future purchases
PayPal Credit acts like an online credit card, and gives you a credit limit that can be used for this and future purchases. PayPal Credit gives customers access to a range of instalment and purchase offers. Eligible purchases from Expansys can use instalment offers, giving you access to a lower rate for the instalment period. If you are approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchases, the interest rate for those purchases won’t be more than 17.9% and may be even lower.
- Representative 17.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 17.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. EXPANSYS UK LIMITED acts as a broker and offers credit solely from PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.